Midwest Police Gear LLC Return Policy
Midwest Police Gear LLC will accept the return of new, unused, and resalable items within 30 days of ship date from our warehouse for a refund*.
- All Returns must first have an RMA (Return Materials Authorization) form filled out. We've made this process as easy as possible for you to complete.
- Our Return Materials Authorization form is here. RMA Request Form.
- ALL products returned will be assessed a 15% restocking fee, unless the return is the result of an error made by Midwest Police Gear LLC.
- All return freight charges, are the responsibility of the buyer, and will not be reimbursed unless the return is a result of an error made by Midwest Police Gear LLC.
- Products showing any sign of wear or alteration (dirty, worn or washed) will be returned to the buyer at the buyer's expense.
- Returns that do not include a submitted RMA form will not be accepted by our return department and will be returned to the buyer at the buyer's expense.
- For orders with FREE SHIPPING, you will be refunded the merchandise amount minus restocking fee and our original shipping/handling costs.
- As soon as your return or exchange is received and processed you will receive a confirmation.
1. Send us the merchandise in its original, brand-new condition with all related paperwork and packaging.
2. Include a printed copy of your RMA request form and a copy of your original order confirmation (the one you recieved in your email).
Returns should be sent via traceable carrier (UPS, Fedex or USPS), for validation of receipt of goods and for insurance compliance. We are not responsible in any manner for lost or damaged merchandise that has been shipped to us. Please retain your shipping receipt and tracking number provided to you by the carrier.
Midwest Police Gear LLC
770 Leolia Dr
Arnold, MO. 63010
Many of the brands we sell prefer to handle warranty issues themselves. If the product you ordered includes a warranty you will need to contact the manufacturer directly for an exchange. We can provide the contact information of the manufacturer if it's not included in your package. If there is no warranty card or information included in your package it should be sent to the address above. We will have the manufacturer send the replacement product directly to you.
Excluded from Returns:
*Midwest Police Gear LLC will not accept return or issue credit for the following items (including, but not limited to):
- Body Armor.
- Defense/Pepper Spray.
- Items that are labeled ‘Discontinued’ regardless of disposition by the manufacturer.
- Undergarments (including but not limited to: underwear, socks, t-shirts, base layers).
- Personal Communications Products (Including EarHugger[VIDMIC] and Code Red Headsets Products).
- All PDU Apparel (Professional Dress Uniform).
- Opened packages or packages showing evidence of tampering.
- Product not in original packaging, including case pack goods.
- Forensic testing supplies, equipment or drug and or alcohol testing kits.
- First aid or trauma treatment products.
- Worn or shopworn products.
Any special order products (including but not limited to): specific apparel fits, vehicular modification or customization products, special sidearm holsters or carriers, any apparel with custom embellishment, any hard goods requiring special embellishment, any product purchased for fulfillment of agency purchase order.